Subscribe to Food Court News on iTunes.
In this weeks summary of food news:
- Pink Slime Update” Food Court and Food Court News reported last week on the brewing controversy over pink slime in school lunches. This week the controversy comes to a possible conclusion.
- Illnesses linked to Imported Foods: A new report from the CDC shows an increasing trend with imported food and outbreaks
- Wasted Food: Experts find 30 to 50 percent of world’s food thrown away.
- Staples: The FDA sent Staples Inc. a warning letter after rodents and gnawed snacks were found in a warehouse.
- Fish Fraud: A new focus is placed on economic and labeling fraud in seafood products.
- Food Safety Modernization Act Updates: two new announcements from the FDA on implementing FSMA.
Leave a comment